What Is Your Wyoming Road Trip Playlist?
If you are a fan of Wyoming artists then this list is for you. You will hear an indie/folk/rock band named The Woodpile, some crazy sounds from a group called Crep2oose, and even Aaron Davis is on the list. There is something for everyone. The Wyoming Arts Council had some help with this playlist from the Wyoming Office of Tourism.
“Hours driving across vast plains must be accompanied by some seriously engaging tunes and this playlist offers summer road trippers the best soundtrack for their Wyoming adventures," says the Wyoming Arts Council.
Here is the 2019 Wyoming Road Trip Playlist:
- Jason Tyler Burton, "Hwy 89" and "On My Mind"
- Isaac Hayden, "Wyoming" and "Lighthouse"
- Pete Muldoon, "Rabbit Hole" and "End of the Show"
- Bayless, "My Declaration" and "Beautiful Scars"
- William Plumb, "The Start"
- Aaron Davis, "The Wolves" and "Same Cloth"
- Canyon Kids, "Helplessly Hoping" and "Supply & Demand"
- One Ton Pig, "Dead Man's Bell's" and "Straw to the Pile"
- The Woodpile, "You Can't Force These Things" and "Man on a Hill"
- Kellen Smith, "Black Night" and "Casper and Colorado"
- Crep2oose, "Opulent" and "Impavid"
- Jared Rogerson, "Honky Tonk Halos" and "Gone Wild"
***New songs will be added by One Ton Pig and Aaron Davis once their albums are released.***
If you don't want to download all those songs, they are available as a playlist already on Spotify.