Calling All Dickens Fans In Laramie… This One’s For You
If you're looking for something fun, festive, and fancy for the Holidays, you're in it for a fun evening!
The Eppson Center for Seniors cordially invites you to "Dinner with Dickens" on Saturday, December 10, 2022. The Eppson center will be transformed into the Dickens Mansion and Mr. & Mrs. Charles Dickens will host the dining event of the season.
This will be an immersive Victorian Holiday event featuring a 5-course dining experience and live readings from "A Christmas Carol."
What a way to spend the evening.
- Date: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Time: 5:30 PM
- Where: Eppson Center for Seniors (1560 N. 3rd Street)
- Cost: $65/person or $125/couple
- Purchase tickets HERE or in person at the Eppson Center for Seniors.
- For more information, click HERE.
All proceeds support the Eppson Center for Seniors a local non-profit serving those 60+ in Albany County.
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE so make sure to grab your tickets as soon as possible!