A Holiday Parade Will Be Marching In Laramie This December
I not only love rootbeer floats, but I also really love parade floats, and luckily for us, Laramie will have a Holiday parade happening this December!
The theme for this year will be Holidays Around the World. Fingers crossed for snow for a more magical and winter wonderland-like experience.
It will certainly be cold, so don’t forget to bring lots of blankets and hand warmers! The cold might not bother Elsa, but it would probably bother you. Stay warm and cozy to have a better experience of the parade.
Oh and, you wouldn’t want to catch a cold after. No pun intended.
The event will be happening on Friday, December 2.
The schedule will be as follows.
- 5 PM – 8 PM: There will be a Holiday Expo at the Train Depot.
- 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Enjoy a Dance Show by the Laramie Dance Center at the Train Depot.
- 6:00 PM: Join us for the train lighting at Depot Park! They are lighting up the train cars again this year.
- 6:30 PM: Downtown Holiday Parade that will run along 1st Street and 2nd Street from the University to Kearney!
- 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM: Another Dance Show by Laramie Dance Center at the Depot.
For more information, click HERE.Click here to view photo gallery