Thankful Thursday Cheyenne Business Spotlight – Week 1
When Wyoming implemented safety measures to mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the party with a purpose know as Thankful Thursday had to cancel its weekly fundraisers. So the organizers announced that Thankful Thursday will be doing something new: helping local businesses affected by the pandemic.
The new effort is called Small Businesses the Heart of Cheyenne, WY. The goal is spotlighting local businesses each week and encouraging Cheyenne to support it's own by shopping online and doing curbside pick-ups while following current public health guidelines.
Here are the first week's Cheyenne business spotlight.
- 2 Doors Down restaurant at118 East 17th Street
- The Desperado Depot at 500 West 15th Street in the Asher Building
- Fitness 307 - Cheyenne, WY on Pershing
- Freedom's Edge Brewing Company at 1509 Pioneer Avenue
- One Hour Cleaners at 501 Randall
The folks at Big O Tires in Chyenne are also getting in the fun:
Enter your number to get our free mobile app